Welcome to our website olgasalvoni.com.
Your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important to OLGA SALVONI STUDIO, so we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep it safe.
Who is the Data Controller?
Below is the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by OLGA SALVONI STUDIO with headquarters in Via Madonna in Pratis 26, 25030 Rudiano (BS), Italy, P.IVA n. 03102570987, as Data Controller.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that OLGA SALVONI STUDIO processes is that which you provide to us when you subscribe to the newsletter services offered by olgasalvoni.com
In the aforementioned case, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to provide you with the service that you have specifically requested.
We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to improve our offer and our services.
However, only with your express consent will we process your personal data to carry out commercial and promotional communication activities.
Who will process your data?
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data used to send you our newsletter until you ask us to stop sending it.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you may: revoke your consent to the processing, know which of your personal data we have in our possession, its origin and how it is used, request the update, correction or integration and in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of processing or oppose their processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
This information may be subject to changes and additions over time, so we invite you to check the contents periodically. Where possible, we will try to immediately inform you of any changes made.
1. General information
OLGA SALVONI STUDIO with headquarters in Via Madonna in Pratis 26, 25030 Rudiano (BS), Italy, P.IVA no. 03102570987 is the Data Controller, that is, the subject which decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact OLGA SALVONI STUDIO by writing to the above address or sending an email to email@example.com.
Olga Salvoni is appointed as Data Protection Officer.
If you wish, you can contact the Data Protection Officer for any request regarding the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that OLGA SALVONI STUDIO collects and processes when you browse olgasalvoni.com are as follows:
- we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes.
We inform you that OLGA SALVONI STUDIO does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access olgasalvoni.com and use the services offered by OLGA SALVONI STUDIO, you declare that you are of legal age.
3. How do we use the personal data collected?
OLGA SALVONI STUDIO collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- supply the services offered on olgasalvoni.com, specifically the newsletter. To the purpose of the specific service requested by you and its characteristics, OLGA SALVONI STUDIO needs to collect certain personal data in order to provide that service.
- with your express consent, we may use the email address provided by you to send commercial communications about our products and services, in order to update you about news, exclusive offers and promotions.
Should you initially authorize the activities described in points 1) and 2) and subsequently no longer wish to receive messages from OLGA SALVONI STUDIO, or merely wish to restrict the manner in which you are contacted, you can block the above communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found at the foot of each message, or writing an email to email@example.com.
Please note that you may receive further messages from us after submitting your unsubscribe request, as certain communications may have already been planned and our systems might take time to implement your request.
With regard to all the above activities, we will mainly process your personal data using IT and electronic equipment; the tools used by us guarantee high levels of security, in full compliance with the relevant current regulations.
4. Lawfullness of procesing
We will only process your personal data based on your consent. We will carry out the processing described below solely if you have given us your express consent: newsletter and marketing activities.
The provision of your personal data for the above activities is entirely optional. You are free to decide whether or not to give us your data for the above purposes but, in its absence, OLGA SALVONI STUDIO will be unable to keep you update about news, services offers and promotions.
5. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by Olga Salvoni.
Your data may be transmitted to police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow OLGA SALVONI STUDIO to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
6. For how long do we keep the data?
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the following terms and criteria:
- data collected in the context of the use of the newsletter service offered on olgasalvoni.com to the user: these data are retained until the termination of service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the user;
- data used for commercial communication activities towards users who subscribed to the newsletter on olgasalvoni.com (soft spam): this data is kept until the termination of service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscription by the user.
7. Your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by OLGA SALVONI STUDIO. Below is their general description and how to practice them.
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for news or marketing purposes at any time. Once we receive your request, it will be our duty to promptly cease to process your personal data based on this consent, while different processing or that which is based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Delete your data: you may request the cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by current legislation. Once your request has been received and examined and if it is legitimate, it will be our duty to timely cease to process your personal data and to delete it.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found at the foot of each message.
In order to ensure that our users’ data is not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated.
8. Security measures
OLGA SALVONI STUDIO agrees to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the security of processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
More information on the presentation methods are available on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
10. Changes to this information
Therefore, we invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly on the changes made and their consequences in In any case, the updated version of the privacy statement will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
11. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by OLGA SALVONI STUDIO in full compliance with the regulations on the matter pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Last update May 23rd, 2020.